Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Water is the element of 2010


2010 is upon us, and starts anew with endless possibilities. I start my sailing certification next month which is a precursor to what I have envisioned for later months in the year. To include Catamaran sailing in the British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and New Zealand (to visit Carmen and Bruce) They are going on an around the world trip and you should follow them on their blog. I have Mt. Fuji and Machu Picchu in my sights along with what ever else opens up as a result of being accepting of all new experiences. I'm not one to make New Year resolutions, I'd rather make daily resolutions, a resolution not to judge anything thing in this current moment, but to be like the element of water, adapting the surroundings as they inevitably change.



No comments:

Post a Comment